Construction Management Associates, Inc. is seeking an individual who is able to provide contract support to ownership & departmental personnel by ensuring timely issuance of contracts, subcontracts and change orders for all related projects. Apply here.
- Work directly with Estimator and Project Managers on issuing subcontracts for Construction Projects.
- Modify contract language specific to project needs.
- Assemble necessary exhibits and documents for said contracts.
- Collect and review returned subcontracts for completeness and markups.
- Work with Project Manager and Compliance Accountant to ensure compliance for Housing Authority Participation Plan requirements.
- Prepare American Institute of Architect (AIA) contracts between Owners and General Contractor.
- Examine and analyze existing policies and procedures, research alternative opportunities, and develop more effective and efficient processes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Associates degree preferred or equivalent
- Three to five years related experience
- Familiarity with construction standards and terminology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite
- Familiarity with AIA and Pro Contractor software