Construction Management Associates, Inc.
Location: Kenosha, WI
Construction Management Associates, Inc. is hiring an Estimator to handle needs for its Multifamily and Commercial projects. The position requires a deep understanding of estimating and bidding along with general knowledge of commercial and residential construction.
The individual will send out bid invitations on new projects, assemble job cost spreadsheets as well as other estimating related activities. This individual will need to be able to analyze multiple bids in order to determine if they are meeting original scope.
- Budgeting and Purchasing experience, preferred
- Ability to analyze bids and report findings
- Individual should be detailed orientated
The list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time:
- Pre-qualify subcontractors
- Solicit and Analyze bids
- Develop job cost spreadsheets
- Setup and monitor unit option costs and sales prices
- Maintain and update current budgets
In order to ensure a quick response to your inquiry, when applying on-line for this position, kindly include the following information:
- Current/Desired Salary