Construction Management Associates, Inc. (CMA, Inc.) is hiring a Construction Superintendent to supervise and manage needs for its Commercial and Tenant Improvement projects ranging from $50,000 to $10,000,000. Apply here.
The Superintendent will be responsible for all functions of the job site as it relates to day to day on-site construction activities. The position must be able to manage multiple projects and multiple subcontractors from site development through occupancy while monitoring job costs, construction quality and scheduling.
- 10+ years of solid hands-on experience with a GC or with a developer as a Project Manager constructing Commercial Tenant Improvements and Ground Up projects.
- Experience with projects ranging from $50,000 to $10,000,000 in project value
- Knowledge of local Building Codes is required
- OSHA certified
- Knowledge of Project Management Scheduling Software (MS Project or similar )
- Knowledge with Excel based Project budgets